Our shipping options and prices vary based on where you live and how soon you need your order to arrive. Options are as follows:
Bronze: 1-4 days Production Time; 5-10 days Shipping Time
Silver: 1-4 days Production Time; 3-5 days Shipping Time
Gold: 1-4 days Production Time; 1-3 days Shipping Time
Platinum: 1-2 days Production Time; 1-3 days Shipping Time
Bronze: 1-4 days Production Time; 7-10 days Shipping Time
Silver: 1-4 days Production Time; 6-10 days Shipping Time
Gold: 1-4 days Production Time; 3-5 days Shipping Time
Platinum: 1-2 days Production Time; 3-5 days Shipping Time
A few things to note for international shipping:
- Your package may incur additional customs charges or taxes upon receipt. We are not responsible for any additional charges you may receive due to your country's laws or taxes.
- Because one of our core values is integrity, we list the retail price of your jewelry for customs when we ship.
- When available, we will provide you with tracking information; however, tracking is not always available. Moreover, we are unable to refund orders that are delayed or do not arrive due to the nature of international shipping.
- Occasionally international orders experience delay. Please contact your local post office prior to contacting us. Quite often, a delayed item is being held in customs or at the local post office. We do everything we can to help track delayed shipments.
For domestic and international shipping:
If your package hasn't arrived, the first thing you should do is follow up with your local post office. Once we have shipped it, the package has left our hands and the post office /postal service are in charge of it, and are going to be the most helpful party to contact to locate it.
- Check the tracking information on your package that you received in your shipping email. This will clue you in on the location of the package.
- Contact your local post office. Sometimes packages get held up at the post office or international packages get delayed in customs.
- If you're still unable to track down a package or they say it's been delivered and it hasn't, the last step is to fill out a missing mail form here with USPS.
- If you have tried all of these steps, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org see if it has been returned to us, but if it was, we most likely would have contacted you about it already. If it is returned to us because of information wrongly entered at check out, we will reship it to you at the regular cost of shipping.
Unfortunately, we cannot cover the cost of shipping if you want to return/exchange an item after purchase.