Is your desire to be led by God?
A heart-posture of surrender and loyalty allows you to follow God's direction in your life. Just one whisper to Him of "where You go, I go", will take you on the wildest adventures and the most beautiful journeys of faith. You will discover how bold and favored you are, as you are presented with opportunities to take big risks.
Wear this beautiful necklace as a reminder that God is with you every step of the way. Whether you're waiting for His direction, or you're about to take your next step, this is a reminder that God's favor and courage will be your companions. Like Ruth's story, you will find your purpose in life as you choose your tribe, and exhibit incredible loyalty to them.
Read Ruth's full blog here.
Words and charms on this necklace:
- Compass - God's leading and direction
- "Where you go I go"
- Watch face - the time is now
- Crest - legacy, inheritance
- Star - favor of God
Want to know the story behind the meaning assigned to a charm? Click here for more information!
- Chain measures 32 inches with approximate 2 inch drop
- Chain is gold-plated
- All components are gold- and silver-plated
- Made by hand
- Includes The Crowning Jewels logo tag, reversible with the word "hope" on one side
- Comes with a 3x3 printout of calligraphy verse and description. Hang this beautiful print somewhere to remind yourself of God’s thoughts towards you!