Are you believing for redemption and justice? Know that you are chosen!
This beautiful bracelet is inspired by Rahab's story that illustrates that God gives both justice and redemption in extraordinary ways.
Rahab was a prostitute, a foreigner, an outcast. Yet God chose her to be an ancestor to Jesus. This shows you that there's nothing in your past or your current situation that can disqualify you from your destiny. You're adopted into His family, which means that you are hand-picked by Him to be His child. This bracelet daily declares over you that you are chosen!
Rahab risked her life by saving two Israeli men, and God brought full redemption to her story because of it. Let this bracelet be a reminder that you are brave, you have the courage you need to take the risk that's in front of you.
Declare with this necklace that you will take any risk necessary and remind yourself that you are chosen.
Read Rahab's full blog here.
Words and charms on this bracelet:
- Pyrite - redemption / Triangle - justice)
- Red beads - risk
Want to know the story behind the meaning assigned to a charm? Click here for more information!
- Bracelet measures 7.5 inches in length
- Chain and components are gold-plated
- Toggle Closure
- Made by hand
- Includes The Crowning Jewels logo tag, reversible with the word "hope" on one side
- Comes in a beautiful gift box that includes a 3x3 printout of calligraphy verse and description. Hang this beautiful print somewhere to remind yourself of God’s thoughts towards you!