Jesus Set: Jericho Bracelet and Necklace
Who is Jesus to you in your current season? This is who He is to us right now. He is our Companion and ever-powerful (lightning bolt). We greatly value His Unchanging nature, and that He is our Redeemer (pyrite). We revel in his fierce protection of us as the Lion of Judah, and we appreciate that He is always keeping us safe (wing). He is the King of Glory, which feels a particularly appropriate reminder of Him during this time. He is our greatest Champion (antlers) and ever our Protector and Defender. He is always sweet and kind in the most tender way. When you need a reminder of who HE is more than who you are, or you are in a difficult season and need to speak truth to your circumstances, this is the perfect piece for you.
Chain measures 32 inches with 3.75 inch drop.
- Jesus is my advocate and my champion of justice (triangle).
- He is my Strong Tower, the one I run to first when I feel afraid.
- In the presence of my Creator, I fearlessly establish my life on the foundation of risk.
- His wisdom (owl) constantly fills me with answers and good ideas.
- He always Guides me into peaceful and victorious situations.
- I have a forever Friend in Him
- Jesus defends and protects (wing) my heart, and fights all my battles.
- He is with me, my Immanuel, lighting up each moment of my life (labradorite).
- My Defender covers me and speaks identity over me.
- I live in the truth (chrysanthemum) of who He says I am
- My life is full and abundant (tree).
- He will Finish everything He began because He is a Promise Keeper.
- The King of Kings calls me royalty.
- He is the Revealer of all truth and He tells me His secrets.
- Jesus is my Faithful One and I am confident in His ability to take care of me.
- He gives me peace (dove) in battle and rest in in the midst of turmoil.
- I live in constant Hope and expectation of His goodness.
19-element charm bracelet. Standard size is 7.5 inches. This fits an average sized woman's wrist. NOTE: Please measure your wrist and specify if you need another size to avoid the $20 restocking fee for pieces that need to be altered after orders are shipped.