"But God" Terah Bracelet
Have you been walking through difficulty and pain? The circumstances around you may be disappointing or even appear hopeless, but God is working on your behalf to bring beauty out of the ashes.
When the situations that surround you feel confusing and you can't see how the story will end, you can rest knowing that you have a miracle-working God. Anything is possible for Him, and He has His eyes on you to redeem and restore what's been lost.
Wear this handmade bracelet as a tangible reminder that God is all-powerful above any difficulty, and that He loves you enough to work all things together for your good.
Charms and words on this bracelet:
- hummingbird (anything is possible)
- "But God"
Want to know the story behind the meaning assigned to a charm? Click here for more information!
- Bracelet measures approximately 7.5 inches.
- Bracelet is silver- and gold-plated
- Includes 'The Crowning Jewels' logo tag with the word 'hope' on the other side
- Comes in a beautiful gift box with a beautiful 3x3 insert of faith-filled truths to declare over yourself