Brave Ithlah Bracelet
Do you know how brave you are?
Are you choosing courage this season?
When trials come, fear is quick to knock on your door. You are called to never back down in fear, but to boldly cut down lies each day. If you're feeling afraid, it simply means you have an opportunity to be brave.
This necklace gives you a wearable reminder of the brave daughter He has created you to be. When you stand up for what you believe in, you will see that all of Heaven is fighting with you! Hopelessness can't stick to you, because you know who your God is.
This necklace declares that you choose to be brave, no matter the circumstance. Let courage be your anthem in this season.
Words and charms on this bracelet:
- Antler (champion, fighting for what you believe in)
- Shield (faith, shield of faith)
- Bracelet is approximately 7.5 inches
- Bracelet is silver-plated
- All charm components are silver- and gold-plated
- Includes "The Crowning Jewels" logo tag, reversible with the word "hope" on one side
- Comes in a beautiful gift box with a 3x3 insert of faith-filled declarations you can speak over your season. Hang this beautiful card on your mirror and declare these truths every day!