Do you need a reminder that you are God's beloved?
This necklace is inspired by the story of Bathsheba. Her life was riddled with shame, scandal, heartbreak and tragedy, but it ended in grace and legacy. From Bathsheba came one of Israel’s greatest kings, Solomon, as well as God’s very own Son, Jesus. Her life shows that God truly creates beauty from the ashes.
Wear this beautiful necklace as a reminder that God will give you the desires of your heart. He gives His grace in abundant measure; there's nothing in your life story that can disqualify you from His redemption. God forgives and redeems, and your story will become a shining example of a woman who knows she is His beloved.
Words and charms on this necklace:
- Circle with crystal - desires of your heart
- "Beauty for Ashes"
- Crest - legacy, inheritance
Want to know the story behind the meaning assigned to a charm? Click here for more information!
- 32 inch necklace with approximate 2 inch drop
- Chain is gold-plated
- All components are gold- and silver-plated
- Made by hand
- Includes The Crowning Jewels logo tag, reversible with the word "hope" on one side
- Comes with a 3x3 printout of calligraphy verse and description. Hang this beautiful print somewhere to remind yourself of God’s thoughts towards you!