Do you need a reminder that you are God's beloved?
This necklace tells the incredible redemptive story of Bathsheba. Her life was riddled with shame, scandal, heartbreak and tragedy, but it ends in grace and legacy. Bathsheba left a powerful legacy of wisdom, as she raised one of Israel’s greatest kings, Salomon. Her story of redemption gave her the wisdom to pass down to future generation, just like your story will.
Wear this beautiful necklace as a reminder that God sees your heart and loves you unconditionally. He gives you beauty for ashes and powerfully redeems even your worst moments. Wear this bracelet as a reminder that you could never go so far that you can’t emerge unbeaten.
Words and charms on this bangle:
- Heart - known and loved by God
- Pyrite - redemption
- Crest - legacy, inheritance
- "Beauty for Ashes"
- Owl - wisdom
Want to know the story behind the meaning assigned to a charm? Click here for more information!
- Circumference of this bracelet is 7.5 inches, diameter is 2.5 inches
- Bangle color is gold
- All components are gold- and silver-plated
- Made by hand
- Includes The Crowning Jewels logo tag, reversible with the word "hope" on one side
- Comes in a beautiful gift box that includes a 3x3 printout of calligraphy verse and description. Hang this beautiful print somewhere to remind yourself of God’s thoughts towards you!
- One size, not adjustable. Please measure your wrist to make sure the bangle will fit