What's your Promised Land?
When you need faith for your promises, be inspired by how God redeemed Rahab's story. Like her, you're not only forgiven, you are invited to dwell in the Promised Land!
Rahab was a prostitute, a foreigner, an outcast. Yet God chose her to be an ancestor to Jesus. There's nothing in your past or your current situation that can disqualify you from your destiny. You're adopted into His family, which means that you are hand-picked by Him to be His child. This necklace daily declares over you that you are chosen! You belong amongst God's children, you're never disqualified from living in the Promised Land.
Rahab risked her life by saving two Israeli men, and God brought full redemption to her story because of it. Let this necklace be a reminder that you are brave, you have the courage you need to take the risk that's in front of you.
Declare with this necklace that you will be brave, take the risk and believe that you will dwell in the Promised Land.
Read Rahab's full blog here.
Words and charms on this necklace:
- Red cord (risk) / Pyrite (redemption)
- "She dwelled in the Promised Land"
Want to know the story behind the meaning assigned to a charm? Click here for more information!
- Chain measures 32 inches with approximate 2 inch drop
- Chain is silver-plated
- Made by hand
- Includes The Crowning Jewels logo tag, reversible with the word "hope" on one side
- Comes with a 3x3 printout of calligraphy verse and description. Hang this beautiful print somewhere to remind yourself of God’s thoughts towards you!