Are you looking for response to God's promise or assignment in your life?
This stunning necklace celebrates Mary's life. Mary's story is one of surrender and humility. She responded to call of God on her life even though it looked like humiliation and derision. She responded to the angel's news with a "may it be to me as you have said". Be inspired by her response as it speaks that of a belief in God's promise, as well as a surrender to His will in your life.
Like Mary, you will experience that nothing is impossible for God. He can birth the miraculous through you. You are called to carry the Light of World every where you go, and leave an eternal legacy. When you surrender to His will, you also will see an increase of sweet wonder in your heart. In a childlike excitement to follow Him, you will discover glimpses of heaven all around you. Wear this necklace to remind yourself that you are royalty in the eyes of God and that He sees your heart of beautiful surrender.
Read Mary's full blog here.
Words and charms on this necklace:
- Crown - royalty
- Hummingbird - anything is possible
- "May it be to me as You have said"
- "sweet wonder"
- Labradorite - light of the world
- Crest - Legacy, inheritance
Want to know the story behind the meaning assigned to a charm? Click here for more information!
- 32 inch necklace with approximate 3 inch drop
- Chain is gold-plated
- All components are gold- and silver-plated
- Made by hand
- Includes The Crowning Jewels logo tag, reversible with the word "hope" on one side
- Comes with a 3x3 printout of calligraphy verse and description. Hang this beautiful print somewhere to remind yourself of God’s thoughts towards you!