Mary of Bethany Necklace
Your life's calling is to pour out your love in worship and sit at Jesus' feet.
Mary of Bethany displayed a lavish amount of affection for Jesus when she poured an entire jar of perfume on his feet, costing about a year's wages. Like her, you are called to be an extravagant worshiper.
This necklace is for the woman who desires to offer Jesus everything, and longs to be found in His presence. Wear this piece as a reminder that you are known and loved by God. Just stay close to Him, He will redeem every part of your story. Declare that you will allow yourself to be undone by His kindness when you linger at His feet. Whatever other people may say, Jesus calls your devotion beautiful, and that is all that matters. This bangle is for the woman who is choosing to live her life as a worshipful offering to Jesus.
"She has done a beautiful thing to me" (from Matthew 26:10)
Be inspired by Mary of Bethany's full blog here.
Words and charms on this necklace:
- Heart - known and loved by God / "undone"
- Feather - the presence of God
- "She has done a beautiful thing to me"
- "extravagant love"
- Pyrite - redemption
Want to know the story behind the meaning assigned to a charm? Click here for more information!
- Chain measures 32 inches with approximate 2 inch drop
- Chain is gold-plated
- Made by hand
- Includes The Crowning Jewels logo tag, reversible with the word "hope" on one side
- Comes with a 3x3 printout of calligraphy verse and description. Hang this beautiful print somewhere to remind yourself of God’s thoughts towards you!