Do you need a reminder that God remembers you and is going to answer your prayers?
This necklace is inspired by Hannah's story. She cried out to God for the desire of her heart, and the Lord remembered her and gave her a son. When you're feeling desperate for a breakthrough, this necklace serves as a hope-boost to keep believing for your promise! Find your faith in Hannah's story that God hears and will answer you, too. God sees, knows, and loves you, and you are precious to Him and to others. Wear this necklace to remind yourself that you have never been forgotten by God.
Read how Hannah's story resembles yours here.
Words and charms on this necklace:
- Pearl (you are precious)
- "and the Lord remembered her" (from 1 Samuel 1:19)
- Heart (known and loved by God)
- Seed (promise of God)
- 'The Crowning Jewels' logo tag with the word 'hope' on the back
Want to know the story behind the meaning assigned to a charm? Click here for more information!
- 32 inch necklace with approximate 2 inch drop
- Chain is gold-plated
- Made by hand
- Comes with a 3x3 printout of calligraphy verse and description. Hang this beautiful print somewhere to remind yourself of God’s thoughts towards you!